Available Options for Forward Referee
|Forward Referee channels:
||Redundant Power Supply:
?Forward Referee? system is a software-hardware complex for reviewing on-the-fly of disputed events happened during football or hockey match. The system allows to review events in frame-to-frame mode (50 images per second). Reviewing does not interrupt recording. You may also get a collection (report) of the most interesting moments of the match via ?Forward Referee? system.
- recording of match with a high quality (suitable for professional broadcasting) by 8 cameras
- "typing" of playing time in frames over the image
- reviewing does not interrupt recording
- frame-to-frame events review (50 images per second)
- display of image on extra monitor for video goal judge to examine and on remote TV monitor for referee to watch disputed event
- preview of enlarged image from any camera on extra monitor
- minimum delay between the event and its display is 2 seconds
- instant switching between cameras when reviewing event
- automatic creation of video report on disputed events when necessary
- simple in start-up and takes a short period for staff to learn for further dealing with the system
The "Forward Referee" system may record 8 channels simultaneously.
It is possible to connect 6 goal-area and all-around view control cameras.
All-around view cameras help to examine events happened outside overview of
Support of external consoles:
You may handily control the system from external consoles (purchased separately),
which are external blocks with keys and jog shuttles. The FDReferee application
provides a possibility to configure the mode of control over commands by pressing
external console keys:
- Marking an event (interesting moment) for further replaying
- A 0...9 seconds move back from the event
- A move by one of several frames forward-backward
- Fine motion (accurate within a frame) using the jog shuttle
- Adjusting the event
- Switching between the marked events in the list
- Selecting the current camera
The following console models are currently supported:
- JLCooper ES-SloMo. Has a jog shuttle for fine positioning and more than 40 keys. Each
of the keys can be assigned to any of the main commands controlling the Forward Referee system.
- DNF ST 300. Has a jog shuttle for fine positioning, and more than 30 keys.
Each of the keys can be assigned to any of the main commands controlling the Forward Referee system.
- Shuttle Pro 2. Connected via USB (our system can support other USB consoles as well).
Has a fast forward/rewind ring, jog shuttle for fine positioning, and 15 keys. Each of the keys can be assigned to any
of the main commands controlling the Forward Referee system.
- DPS Velocity Jog-4000/5000. Has a fast forward/rewind ring, jog shuttle for fine positioning,
and more than 20 keys. Each of the keys can be assigned to any of the main commands controlling the Forward
- JL Cooper MCS-3. Is an enhanced analog of DPS Velocity Jog-4000, connected via USB.
The system meets all requirements of Kontinental Hockey League (KHL) regulations. The system used successfully at KHL matches from 2009?2010 hockey season.
For further information please contact our sales department