Breakout Boxes are used to get a higher quality of processing video signals and usability when working with Forward products
BreakOut Boxes with connectors for external devices can be supplied optionally. Two variants are available: passive and active breakout box. Using the breakout boxes gives the following advantages:
- High usability: all connectors with their marking are visible simultaneously and grouped by their functions ("inputs/outputs", etc.).
- High reliability: all connectors are fixed on a common panel of the durable metal case, which practically rules out a damage of connectors and accidental disconnection of the connected external cables.
- High quality of the signal: using high quality connectors allows you to improve the contact reliability and minimize possible noise.
- Additional abilities: in the active breakout box, the video inputs are passthrough (there are outputs from which the input video signals can be passed to other devices). Besides, to connect audio sources/receivers, balanced XLR connectors are used. Connecting monitor headphones with volume control on the audio outputs is available.
Passive BreakOut Box
- Size: 2U 19"
- Audio inputs/outputs - non-balanced RCA (Female)
- Digital audio input/output S/PDIF, RCA (Female)
- Video inputs - BNC (Female)
- Adapter connectors: Mini Din 4 (S-Video) - BNC as a unit
For further information please contact us